Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mini Flower Pot Goblins




As I have been getting into polymer clay more, I have been re-visiting previous forms and sculptures.  It is really gratifying to see my improvements as I learn. Most recently I made these guys. They are a miniature form of my original flower pot goblin. They are built on top of tiny terracotta pot, which gives them a great looking base, as well as helps me control their size.






Part of the fun is changing up their faces and flowers! Since these pieces focus on the head of the goblin, it is really good practice working on faces. Learning detail and variability has been an interesting progress, and I am happy that I can see improvement.





I have so many more things I want to do in polymer clay, and so many more things I want to learn that I literally do not have time for it all! (I’m gonna dive in and try anyway! Yay time management skills!)

I am hoping to complete a sell-able reproducible set of my original five "Helper Goblins" so hopefully I will have those for you all soon!


I hope you like these little guys, and I’ll see you next time!

~By GoblinGal


#Fairy #FairyGarden #Garden Accessories #Goblin #GoblinArt #Polymer Clay #Fantasy Art #Faery #Gnome 

No comments:

Post a Comment