Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Attacking the Darkness!



As I have just finished my latest kitty creation, the moogle cat, I thought it might behoove me to take some group photos of my geek and gamer cats. I have had a lot of fun dreaming up the cats and figuring out how to make each one best look like the character they represent.


 Photography is not normally my favorite part of the process, but I had a lot of fun taking these, especially the kitties playing DnD photo. The idea for that actually came from my husband. The day I took the others photos, my husband came home to find all the kitties on the bed with the big plush D20. He then proceeded to arrange them around the die, and then informed me that Link Cat was the DM. Well after that I just couldn't resist doing the picture full scale. I've also included a couple other of the geeky crocheted projects I've been working on, the purple D20, whose pieces you saw in a previous post, and my Mario coin brick tissue box cover.





Gamer Cat Trio




 Please enjoy and thanks for reading!

 by GoblinGal


Full Group


D20 and tissue box




#DnD #Geek #Mario #D20 #Moogle #Stuffed Cat







No comments:

Post a Comment