Friday, August 22, 2014

How to Make a Dalek Trash Can!


Good morning everyone! Just a quick cross post this lovely August morn to encourage you all to go out and bring a Dalek into your home (or office.) That's a totally good idea, right? As I have mentioned previously, one of my many jobs is writing for Fangirl Nation, where I am a columnist for a monthly crafting “how to” (it's a cool job) called “Goblin Gal's Crafty Corner.”


Today Fangirl released the third article in my series, teaching you to make this guy!!

I love him, seriously. My husband has named him “Darryl the Dalek” and he now resides in my living room. He's great because he is a piece of fandom, but also a functional piece for your home (us geeks love us some functionality). Also, my cat thinks Darryl is his personal back scratcher.

Check out the how-to here and don't forget to check out FangirlNation.com for all your geek news needs!


To look at all my how-to posts, go to the website, and mouse over the “columns” button in the nav bar. It's under “Goblin Gal's Crafty Corner”


To read every article I've ever wrote for Fangirl...ever! Click here! 

Stop by again soon!
 ~By GoblinGal


#fangirlnationmagazine #fangirlnation #fangirlnationmag #fgn #goblingal #drwho #dalek #thedoctor #drwhohousewares #dalekdecor

No comments:

Post a Comment