Friday, August 29, 2014

Entlings!



With films like Lord of the Rings and Gaurdians of the Galaxy tree creatures are all the rage! I've personally wanted my own army of tree creatures since I was a little girl, so, I decided to make them!

These are my entlings, just babies, but someday they will grow up to be large fearsome ents!




Just like any boy band worth it's salt, there are five different entlings with their own looks and personalities!

This little entling has befriended a little dragon, and they'd be more than happy to help you hold dome of your dice and rolls some 20's 













Here is a shot of them before they are painted.

















 




This little guy is ready for mischief! All the Entlings are made with polymer clay and glass accents. They are handpainted with scrylic paints.










Fairy Entling

These were a lot of fun to make, and I hope everyone else enjoys them too! 






Thanks for dropping by! I can't wait to show everyone my next project!

These little guys are available here! Help support artists and feed all the hungry goblins mucking about my house!

~By GoblinGal

#IAmGroot #ent #entling #guardiansofthegalaxy #LoTR #fantasyart #treecreature #groot


No comments:

Post a Comment