Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome!


Hey everyone!

Welcome to my blog, home of my crazy crafting, latest inspirations, and of course, goblins! I am a crafter, artistic dabbler and amateur costumer. I love to do a little bit of everything, from making full ballgowns, to sculpting, to historical crafts like inkle weaving. With more hobbies than any one person needs, I often refer to it as “crafting A.D.D” In my spare time I often play as Lady Dyrfinna Drengsdottir in the SCA , a medieval recreation society, am an avid gamer and enormous book worm. Nature and fantasy hold great inspiration for me, and I am currently working on finishing a degree in conservation biology.

Here I hope to post my latest projects, inspirations and because I probably just can't help it, a rambling rant or two!


I run an Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/shroudedgrove as well as a website http://www.shroudedgrove.com and a Facebook page


I hope to see you all soon, and here, as I promised! Goblin!!


This is my Kitchen Cerench Goblin, a limited Brian Froud Plush that was put out by FAO Schwartz a few years ago! I love her so much!! I am hoping to be able to improve my crocheting or sewing skills enough to make more little goblins to scamper around my house.

~By GoblinGal






No comments:

Post a Comment